The purpose of this tool is to get an approxiate value of your Top Shot account based on average sale prices and/or current market lows.
How often is data updated?
- 'pranked' last updated on 2021-02-24 18:04:07 UTC
- Generally, your collection (ie. "Quantity Owned") is updated once every 24 hours.
- "Average Sale" and "Market Low" are updated once every 1 hour.
- 2021-01-30: [Feature] Added "Details" checkbox to hide/show the entire account breakdown.
- 2021-01-29: [Feature] Now updates user collection every 24 hours.
- 2021-01-29: [Fix] Intermittent issue where not all moments from user collection would load.
Please be very mindful of all above limitations when valuing your account. When in doubt, ask market chat.
- "Average Sale" price could be too low as it uses all previous sales (including older, irrelevant sales). eg. Luka LE base sales in the August were $10.
- "Market Low" price could be too high (eg. a moments could have a market low of $100,000 when the last sale was in the low $1000s).
- Tool does not assign additional value to jersey matches.
- Tool does not assign additional value to first mints, or other low #s.
- Tool does not assign additional value to last mints (aka "perfect scores").
'pranked' has 27,025 unique moments worth about $16,846,802.00 using market low prices